FAFSA/WASFA Workshops held the 1st & 3rd Wednesdays of every month from 3:00 pm to 4:00 pm in The Learning Resource Center Bldg. 15 computer lab.
Please bring the following items with you to the workshop:
- Federal Student Aid ID username and password – create one here https://fsaid.ed.gov/npas/index.htm. Both student and parent must have one if you are a dependent student
- 2015 1040 tax documents for yourself and/or parents
- Documentation of any untaxed income the household receives
Financial aid funds automatically apply to your tuition when you register for classes each quarter. Financial aid funds are applied to your tuition and fees approximately two weeks before the payment due date.
Please familiarize yourself with the fee schedule for your Clover Park Plus Card in order to avoid unnecessary fees.
CPTC does not issue paper financial aid checks. Once your FAFSA is complete and processed by the Department of Education, you will receive a BankMobile Refund Selection Kit in the mail at your home address — it'll be in a bright green envelope from BankMobile that looks like this. Please remember to keep your mailing address updated with the Enrollment Services Office, since the address that appears in your student records file is the address the Clover Park Plus Card will be mailed to.
If you are planning on having financial-aid funds of any kind disbursed to you directly, you have a choice on how to receive them. All options require you to have the BankMobile Refund Selection Kit. Here are the three choices:
- Transfer funds to your personal bank account. Takes three to five business days from the first day of the quarter for funds to be transferred from BankMobile to your bank account.
- Activate your BankMobile account. You'll receive your financial-aid funds starting the first day of the quarter. Learn more here.
- Have a paper check mailed to your home address. Takes up to seven business days from the first day of the quarter for the check to be mailed to your home.
To view our institution's contract with BankMobile a Division of Customer Bank, click here.