The Educational Opportunity Center (EOC) provides free educational support to any student or community member wishing to enroll in college.
The EOC provides services in the following areas:
- Get answers to your education-related questions
- Find and apply to a college program that is the best fit for you
- Explore career options through career assessments and career information resources
- Apply for financial aid to pay for college (FAFSA application assistance)
- Funding for ACCUPLACER test and admissions application fees (income contingent)
- Discover options for navigating student-loan default issues
To make an appointment with the EOC Advisor, call 253-583-8823. You can also come in during walk-in hours on Monday and Wednesday from 8:30-11 a.m.
The EOC is available to Clover Park Technical College students through a partnership with the Tacoma non-profit organization Metropolitan Development Council.