- a cumulative grade point average of no less than 2.0;
- met all of the program requirements;
- Completed 25 percent of the technical coursework at Clover Park Technical College.
- Earn an Associate’s Degree or Bachelor of Applied Science Degree, or complete a Certificate Program of 45 credits or more.
- A cumulative grade point average of 3.75 - 4.0.
- Students will be notified by mail of their eligibility for graduation honors.
Clover Park Technical College students who have completed the technical requirements of their program but have not completed the General Education requirements for a degree or certificate will have one year from their date of withdrawal to complete the required General Education classes. If a longer period of time elapses before General Education courses are completed, the student will be required to meet the program’s graduation requirements as described in the current Clover Park Technical College catalog.
A Certificate is awarded to students who satisfactorily complete the competencies and requirements for programs that are not defined as degree programs. Core academic courses are required in certificate programs of one academic year or more (more than 45 credits).