Skip to main content
Spring Quarter 2017 Registration is now open. Visit www.cptc.edu/register for complete details.
An instructor or other school personnel may use reasonable force in a moderate manner to correct or restrain a student.
When a Student is Subdued
- Notify Supervisor/Building Administrator and Campus Security x5682.
- Notify student's parent(s) or guardian (if student is under 18).
- Keep a log on the events.
The use of reasonable force is lawful when a person is using force
- To assist an Officer making an arrest.
- To assist a person who is about to be bodily injured.
- To prevent an offense against his own person.
- To prevent a malicious trespass.
- To prevent a malicious interference with real or personal property.