Skip to main content
The CPTC Bookstore will be closed November 24-December 4, 2016.
Accounting Program Outcomes
- Communicate effectively with clients, accounting professional and nonaccounting personnel. Communication should be oral as well as written and may require presentation.
- Identify careers in the accounting field that may include, but are not limited to the following industries:
- Governmental agencies, state and federal
- Private companies in specific accounting positions
- Not-for-profit companies
- Access information, analyze source documents, and record accounting transactions using common practices.
- Prepare and analyze basic and advanced financial statements according to industry standards.
- Prepare payroll, access forms, and prepare tax reports according to industry standards.
- Efficiently organize tasks for timely submission. Work should be organized according to industry standards.
- Demonstrate personal and professional accountability to include time management and quality presentations.