Skip to main content
The new CPTC Bookstore Grand Opening is today, December 5th. Stop by building 23 and visit your new bookstore!
Architectural Engineering Design Program Outcomes
- Assess and analyze client space needs for a new house.
- Graphically assess and analyze a lot in a subdivision for potential placement of a single family house utilizing environmental parameters.
- Research construction materials and design and drafting job opportunities.
- Compute construction costs and analyze energy efficiency for a single family house design.
- Design and present recommended site layout solutions based on environmental analysis.
- Design and present new house design solutions for client’s space needs.
- Develop a complete set of construction drawings for a single family house.
- Communicate effectively technical issues and design solutions through written, oral, and visual means.
- Establish a realistic design schedule and manage it effectively to produce a house design and construction documents, cost estimate and energy analysis.
- Design and present new home plans for a client.
- Create and edit three-dimensional computer model for client presentations and design solutions.