Upon successful completion of the Aviation Maintenance Technician degree, students will:
- Develop and apply skills necessary for employment as defined by specific industry needs.
- Meet & Exceed FAA requirements for testing for A&P Mechanic certificates.
- Develop the skills and knowledge to successfully pass the FAA written exams.
- Become competent in the skills, knowledge, and techniques necessary to successfully pass FAA oral and practical exams for certification.
- Employ expanded Rotary Wing maintenance training as an integral part of AMT program.