Upon successful completion of the Computer Networking & Information Systems Security degree, students will:
- Diagnose and repair computers and printers.
- Analyze user and system problems. Provide network and computer support.
- Demonstrate best practices for installing, configuring, and administering server operating systems, network devices, and directory services.
- Analyze user and intruder activity, analyze malware, collect evidence, and document findings.
- Discuss technical issues orally and in writing with supervisors, team members, and users at a college level.
- Demonstrate job-ready skills by preparing an IT job search, resume, and LinkedIn profile and discussing questions in an interview in a professional manner.
- Evaluate risk in information systems. Demonstrate sound judgement when recommending cybersecurity mitigations.
- Plan, design, and implement computer networks in a team environment.