Skip to main content
The CPTC Bookstore will be closed November 24-December 4, 2016.
Cosmetology Program Outcomes
- Pass Washington State written and practical licensing examinations.
- Evaluate quality of students services performed on clients and make recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Create and complete client records for all chemical services.
- Students will complete and pass all courses offered in curriculum with a passing grade of 75% or better.
- Be current with tracking student hours of attendance for WA state requirements.
- Obtain employment in the field of Cosmetology.