Skip to main content
Spring Quarter 2017 Registration is now open. Visit www.cptc.edu/register for complete details.
Culinary Arts Program Outcomes
- Evaluate work quality and generate recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Students obtaining program certificates in lieu of the degree will be employed in the hospitality industry or closely related field.
- Ability to input orders and correct mistakes as needed.
- Student will plan day-to-day operations to run the Rainier Room effectively.
- Students will demonstrate the ability to manage and lead other students by acting as lead cook and sous chef.
- Pass all required - Food handler cards, Restaurant Management Certificate (NRA) and Accounting Certificate (NRA).
- Apply problem solving and decision making skills to resolve guest and student complaints.
- Students will demonstrate the ability to plan, write and execute a complete menu and monitor quality.
- Students will be able to pass the ServSafe exam given by the National Restaurants Association.
- Work as a team with co-workers to ensure quality and guest services.