Skip to main content
The CPTC Bookstore will be closed November 24-December 4, 2016.
Environmental Sciences and Technology Program Outcomes
- Interpret and apply environmental regulations to specific industries.
- Analyze and evaluate laboratory samples for the presence of metals and hydrocarbons.
- Follow chain of custody, sample analysis and data representation in the laboratory.
- Take accurate samples and field notes.
- Assess ecosystem health and design a restoration plan.
- Conduct themselves in a manner appropriate to the environmental profession.
- Manage workplace systems.
- Communicate effectively.
- Evaluate work quality and generate recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Assess hazardous and potentially hazardous sites and remediate if necessary.
- Utilize personal protective equipment in a variety of occupational settings.
- Collect, analyze and evaluate environmental samples to industry standards.
- Demonstrate an understanding of human impact on the environment.