Upon successful completion of the Medical Histology degree, students will:
- Be qualified to sit for the national certification exam.
- Understand how to maintain certification by completing required continuing education requirements.
- Satisfy employer quality and performance standards.
- Maintain professional code of conduct.
- Be active in professional societies.
- Safely and effectively perform a variety of HT skills.
- Effectively communicate, both verbally and in writing, with coworkers, supervisors, clients, and physicians.
- Endeavor to increase professional standards and quality.