Skip to main content
The CPTC Bookstore will be closed November 24-December 4, 2016.
Medical Histology Technician Program Outcomes
- Pass the national certification exam.
- Maintain certification by completed required continuing education requirements.
- Satisfy employer quality and performance standards.
- Maintain professional code of conduct.
- Be active in professional societies.
- Safely and effectively perform a variety of HT skills.
- Effectively communicate, both in verbally and in writing, with co-workers, supervisors, clients and physicians.
- Endeavor to increase professional standards and quality.