Skip to main content
Winter Quarter Financial Aid Deadline is Friday, October 28, 2016 at 5:00 pm. See the Financial Aid Office in Bldg 17 for more details.
Medical Histology Technician Program Outcomes
- Pass the national certification exam.
- Maintain certification by completed required continuing education requirements.
- Satisfy employer quality and performance standards.
- Maintain professional code of conduct.
- Be active in professional societies.
- Safely and effectively perform a variety of HT skills.
- Effectively communicate, both in verbally and in writing, with co-workers, supervisors, clients and physicians.
- Endeavor to increase professional standards and quality.