Skip to main content
Spring Quarter 2017 Registration begins on February 16th. Visit www.cptc.edu/register for complete details.
Electrician Low Voltage Fire/Security Program Outcomes
- Correctly construct and program a Burglar Alarm System.
- Correctly construct and program a Fire Alarm System.
- Correctly construct and program a Closed Circuit TV System.
- Correctly construct and program a Card Access System.
- Understand and pass various National Electrical Codes, National Fire Codes, and Washington State Electrical Codes.
- Demonstrate competency in print reading and proper use of technical bulletins by the completion of various projects relating to these skills.
- Obtain an entry-level position in this field with the accumulation of 1089 hours for a certificate and 1815 hours for a degree.
- Show competency skills by constructing a mock Fire Alarm System.
- Show technical proficiency by passing the National Certification Exam.
- Employers in Western Washington will be pleased with the education received by the students of EFST shown by feedback from the Advisory Committee.