Skip to main content
Spring Quarter 2017 Registration begins on February 16th. Visit www.cptc.edu/register for complete details.
Manufacturing Technologies Program Outcomes
- Compile customer requirements needed and plan to meet their specifications.
- Gather materials and manufacture products to suit customer specifications.
- Evaluate work, analyze quality and generate recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Communicate effectively both verbally and through written documents, including illustrations.
- Evaluate potential hazards and apply procedures to maintain workplace safety.
- Evaluate parts per blueprint specifications and recommend improvements.
- Students will be gainfully employed.
- Graduates will meet employer needs.
- Prioritize work assignments and use time management skills effectively.
- Apply problem solving and decision making skills to overcome obstacles in completing objectives.
- Complete ToolingU courses, apply knowledge to master tasks on project workpieces in the lab environment.