Upon completion of the course, the successful graduate will be able to do the following:
- Successfully pursue a career in Massage Therapy; either as an employee or self-employed practitioner.
- Effectively communicate, both verbally and in writing, with clients and other health care professionals.
- Document and justify treatment choices for different skeletal-muscular pathologies.
- Perform and evaluate a kinesiology assessment.
- Safely and effectively perform a variety of Massage techniques specific to client wants and needs.
- Evaluate work quality and generate recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Pass a Washington State approved Certification Exam for Massage.
- Participate in a clinical setting as a responsible and ethical professional.