Upon successful completion of the Mechatronics degree, students will:
- Understand the necessary steps to plan, execute, and control a mechatronic system.
- Program, calibrate, configure, test, start up, and operate a mechatronic system.
- Understand mechatronics as the integration of multiple disciplines in industrial processes.
- Identify major application areas for mechatronics.
- Apply mechatronics in various manufacturing, scientific, and technical applications.
- Research and apply emerging and future mechatronics technologies.