Skip to main content
Spring Quarter 2017 Registration begins on February 16th. Visit www.cptc.edu/register for complete details.
Pharmacy Technician Program Outcomes
- Compare and analyze the different aspects of pharmacy to determine career choices.
- Prioritize work assignments and use time management skills effectively.
- Communicate effectively with other healthcare professionals and customers.
- Maintain conduct in a manner appropriate to pharmacy standards in compliance with state and federal laws.
- Pass the National Pharmacy Technician Certification exam.
- Evaluate work quality and generate recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Apply knowledge of pharmacology and generic drug names to select appropriate medication from available inventory.
- Use compounding equipment appropriately.
- Demonstrate 100% accuracy in calculations and choosing correct products for IV admixture.
- Demonstrate effective and accurate multitasking skills.
- Apply problem solving and decision making skills to resolve customer concerns, questions, and complaints.
- Work collaboratively as a team member in the work environment.
- Maintain and use the appropriate technological tools and applications (hardware and software) necessary for the management of the pharmacy.