Accessibility Training Resources from the SBCTC
Accessible Technology Training on Campus
Open Office Hours
- Kelley Meeusen & Cindy Overton (Bldg 15, Rm 107) - Documents and Canvas Content - Wednesdays from 12pm - 1pm
- Jessica Carey (Bldg 11, Rm 212) - Documents, Emails, Canvas Content, Web Content, and Videos - Thursdays from 1pm - 2pm*
*No office hours on October 17th.
For information regarding software procurement, contact Pamela Jeter at email@example.com.
Accessibility Bytes Trainings (Summer 2019 Dates)
Each quarter, the Accessible Technology Committee will hold a two week period of Accessibility Bytes trainings. These are meant to be short, hands-on training sessions for faculty and staff and the Accessible Technology topics are determined by what the Accessible Technology Committee identifies as the greatest need for our campus.
Why Accessibility Matters - Bldg 11, Room 112
- July 29th 12:00 - 1:00pm
How to Use Caption Hub - Bldg 15, Room 108
- July 31st 12:00 - 1:00pm
Accessible Documents - Bldg 11, Room 112
- July 30th 12:00 - 1:00pm
Accessible Emails - Bldg 11, Room 112
- August 1st 12:00 - 1:00pm
Registration is not required, but space is limited. Signup today to secure your spot!
- About Accessible Tech at CPTC
- Accessibility Cheatsheets
- UW Accessibility Resources
- CATO Resource Library
- SBCTC Accessibility Brief
- Disability Resources