Don't see what you're looking for? Check out the Academic Calendar.
- Time: 3:00 PM/li>
- Location: Lakewood Campus - CAMT Building
- Description: Details coming soon.
- Time: 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- Location: Lakewood and South Hill Campuses
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or 253-589-5800
- Description: Program Information Sessions are where you can meet instructors, view training areas and ask questions. You'll learn about wages, job outlook, tools and supply lists. Walk-ins are welcome, and we recommend that all students attend. Student success offices — like financial aid, advising and enrollment services — are open until 6 p.m. after Info Sessions.
Program Information Sessions are normally held at 3 p.m. on the second and fourth Wednesdays of each month. In most cases, program information sessions are held in the facility or classroom where the program is taught.
For more information visit http://www.cptc.edu/info-sessions.