Join us on Wednesday, October 10th from 3-7pm!
- All 44 programs will be located in Building 23 with fair-style displays.
- Visit www.cptc.edu/programs for our list of programs.
- You can visit as many CPTC program booths as you'd like, meet our instructors and find the best fit for you!
- Resource Fair with Financial Aid, Workforce Development, Veterans Support and other funding opportunities
- We'll have staff available to answer questions and help guide you through the enrollment process.
Clover Park Technical College was awarded a $1 million grant for The Guided Pathways Initiative. This initiative helps streamline the process from college entrance to program selection to degree completion, providing students with a much clearer, more efficient path to completion. Following that structure, we’ve created a guided path for you this evening. Be sure to stop and ask our “Welcome Squad” for help if needed.
STEP ONE: Please check in at our Welcome Desk. Let us know what you are interested in and we will help you with next steps.
STEP TWO: Enter our Program Expo Hall. Here you will find all CPTC programs on display. Our qualified instructional staff will be available for you to find out more about the exciting career options they can prepare you for.
STEP THREE: Once you have visited any programs that interest you, stop by our college resource area to find offerings that help support our students. You will find information on Veterans Support, Workforce Development, CPTC Scholarships, Child Care, Adult High School, Adult Basic Education, English as a Second Language and I-BEST.
STEP FOUR: Here you can talk with our Entry Services team about our 4 Easy Steps enrollment process. Then, if you are ready, fill out an Intake Form to see what you qualify for to help fund your education. Here we will have our Financial Aid Specialist available to answer any funding questions.