To receive an Associate of Applied Technology degree (AAT), an Associate in Applied Science – T (AAS-T) degree, or an Associate of Arts and Science Degree Direct Transfer Agreement/Major Related Pathway (DTA/MRP) at Clover Park Technical College, the following degree requirements must be met:
- Successful completion of the technical and General Education courses required for your program.
- Completion of a high school diploma or High School Equivalency Exam. Students who do not have a high school diploma or High School Equivalency Exam may request one at the time that they apply for their degree.
- Completion of a capstone project course. Courses that satisfy the degree requirement for a capstone project are identified in the catalog with a CAP postscript following the course number.
- Completion of a diversity requirement. Courses that satisfy the diversity degree requirement are identified in the catalog with a DIV postscript following the course number.
- Completion of a computer literacy requirement. Computer literacy may be demonstrated by either passing a competency test or successfully completing a computer literacy course designated with a CL postscript following the course number. View full details on the computer literacy requirement.