Clover Park Technical College will offer a comprehensive financial program for students who use college, state, and federal financial aid resources and/or appropriate foundation resources.
The financial aid office will:
The Financial Aid Office at Clover Park Technical College will perform the following procedures to administer federal and state financial aid funds to eligible students.
Financial Aid Application Process---student procedures:
Financial Aid Eligibility---staff procedures:
1. Review all eligibility edits of the Federal Student Aid Central Processing System for each financial aid applicant.
2. Review student’s prior higher education enrollment to determine satisfactory academic progress.
3. Review the registration information to determine program eligibility and enrollment intent.
4. Review the admissions information to determine high school diploma or GED.
5. Review information from the National Student Loan Database for default, concurrent enrollment, and refund of any previous grants, overpayments, Pell Grant and loan disbursements.
Federal Direct Loan Program
1. The satisfactory academic progress status of all aid applicants is reviewed prior to awarding financial aid.
2. Academic progress is checked for financial aid students at the end of each term of enrollment.
3. Students are notified of their warning or suspension status. Students in suspension status may appeal the decision and request reinstatement of eligibility, or they may reinstate themselves by paying for the following quarter on their own.
Return of Federal and State Financial Aid Funds---staff procedures:
1. Determine last date of attendance.
2. Calculate unearned tuition and grants.
3. Refund unearned tuition to federal accounts.
4. Bill students for unearned tuition in excess of the state refund policy and bill for any grant overpayments owed.
Adopted: Data Not Available