Pay for CPTC | Clover Park Technical College
Graduation applications for students completing their programs this spring are due May 1, 2017. Fill out the application online or print it and turn it in to the Enrollment Services Office, Building 17:
Skip to main content

Pay for CPTC

We want to make CPTC as accessible as possible, and finances are one of the biggest barriers that students face.

We provide a number of different ways to pay for your education at CPTC — browse through the options below to find out more.

Financial Aid

If you think you might have difficulty paying for you education at CPTC, we encourage you to apply for financial aid. Our financial aid page will guide you through the process of applying for financial aid.


To receive financial aid, you must complete your FAFSA. Visit the financial aid application page for details. 

Meet with the Educational Opportunity Center representative in Building 17, across the hall from Student Records and Financial Aid, for assistance in completing the FAFSA and get answers to your education-related questions. For more information, visit the Ask Me Center page.

Opportunity Grant

The Opportunity Grant allows low-income students to earn up to 45 credits in a high-wage and high-demand job-training program. For more info contact Fran Matz,, 253-589-5957.


The Clover Park Technical College Foundation provides financial assistance to help meet educational expenses.

Learn More

Nelnet Payment Plan

The Nelnet payment plan allows Clover Park Technical College students to arrange to pay their tuition in monthly payments.

Sign Up

Military Tuition Assistance, MYCAA, and GoArmy Ed.

Veterans, spouses and active duty personnel should contact the education officer at JBLM or their current duty station to determine eligibility requirements and to obtain the appropriate funding documentation. Once this step is complete the CPTC student accounts representative is available to answer additional questions from 7:30 to 4:30 Monday through Friday in Building 17, Room 103 - Office E or at 253-589-5663.

GI Bill

Most programs offered by CPTC are fully approved for benefits under the new GI Bill and the old GI Bill. Visit our Veterans page to learn more.

Third-Party Payers

Some agencies and employers will make agreements with students to fund part or all of a student's tuition and fees. Funded students must have their agency contract approved and mailed or faxed to the cashiering office at the College before starting class. If an agency is paying the assessment fee and/or the program admission fee, the student should take their contract to cashiering prior to testing. The student accounts representative is available to answer your questions from 7:30 to 4:30 Monday through Friday in Building 17, Room 103 - Office E or at 253-589-5663.

Worker Retraining

The Worker Retraining program may be able to provide financial support to cover the cost of tuition and books for qualified dislocated workers who have received unemployment benefits or Veterans separated honorably from the U.S. Armed Services in the last 24 months. Visit the Worker Retraining page for more information.

WorkFirst Work Study

Funds may be available to WorkFirst Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) parents for part-time employment while they are college students.

Visit the WorkFirst page for more information.

Start Next Quarter 

You may pre-qualify for college funding. 

Visit Start Next Quarter for more information.